The right space for work is a recipe for success – for both, freelancers and teams. Coworking is becoming more and more popular and many new places are created. How to find the right space for yourself?
What is coworking?
The idea of coworking arose in the US in the 21st century and over time gained supporters among various industries. Coworking offices are a common space to work, which provide more comfort than in a cafe or home so you can work peacefully but not alone.
For who is coworking?
There are many reasons for choosing coworking space as a workplace. Some people look for contact with people, motivation, and inspiration, and others look for peace and quiet that they lack at home or in a cafe. A common workspace will work well for people who work only a few hours a week and for those who spend most of their time in the office. The services of coworking offices are usually used by:
- Small and medium companies
What do coworking offices offer?
Most of the shared offices offer, apart from renting desks, a number of additional amenities. These are among others:
- Access to a fully equipped kitchen
- Free coffee and tea,
- Wireless Internet,
- Address for correspondence,
- Conference rooms
- Printer and scanner
- 24/7 access
How much does a coworking office cost?
The price of renting a desk in a co-working space varies depending on the scope of services offered, the location and the recognition of a coworking company. When looking for an office for yourself, it is worth checking the offers in terms of monthly subscription flexibility so that the offer can be adjusted to your needs.
What to look for when choosing?
How the right office should be? Of course, one that meets the individual needs of the client. We advise what to check:
- Location – a well-connected and attractive district allows you to settle all formalities in connection with your business and increases prestige in the eyes of clients or contractors.
- Equipment – check exactly what the office offers and choose the one that provides access to all the equipment necessary in your work.
- Flexibility of the offer – running a business is often very dynamic, for example, when your business grows, you may need to increase the subscription during the contract. Choosing a place with a flexible offer gives you room to grow and scale with your business.
- Transparent contract.
Where to look for a coworking office?
If you are searching for a suitable coworking center, portals with directories that specialize in coworking and serviced offices are very helpful. We recommend using the following popular portals:
Using the above-mentioned pages, you can easily find offices in the city you are interested in, check what amenities offer and how much they cost.
If you are looking for a good coworking office in Malta for yourself or your company in a great location close to the sea, check out the Glashaus Coworking Space offers. We guarantee a great working atmosphere in which you will be able to develop your business.